Project Steering Committee
The Project Steering Committee (PSC) will be charged with inter-institutional coordination, overseeing and advising Project on the execution of Project activities and will have decision-making power.
The PSC together with the Implementing Agency (UNDP) is responsible for the project progress and continuous monitoring to achieve the goals under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change. The PSC will:
- Provide assistance and political support to the Project Management, national experts and counterparts during the implementation process of all project activities;
- Oversee project progress and provide general consultation for project implementation policy ensuring the project’s consistency with the other ongoing processes in the country;
- Promote the collection of relevant data and information, ensure constant information exchange between stakeholders;
- Facilitate the communication between the project and respective sectors and promote the decision-making effectiveness;
- Receive information from the Project Coordinator on the status of implementation of project activities, technical constraints, which may hinder project timely implementation and make recommendations;
- Review and make necessary comments/advise to the draft documents prepared by the project.