We present to stakeholders' discussion standards (see below) developed within "Elaboration of the RA standards of residential and public buildings' power intensity and energy efficiency and their harmonization with rules set forth by European technical commissions" task implementation.
1. ISO 16818:2008 Building environment design. Energy efficiency. Terminology.
2. ISO 23045:2008 Building environment design. Guidelines to assess energy efficiency of new buildings.
3. EN 15316-1:2007 Heating systems in buildings. Method for calculation of system energy requirements and system efficiencies. General
4. EN 15217:2007 Energy performance of buildings. Methods for expressing energy performance and for energy certification of buildings
5. EN 15603:2008 Energy performance of buildings. Overall energy use and definition of energy ratings
6. EN 1434-1 Heat meters - Part 1: General requirements
7. EN 1434-6 Heat meters - Part 6: Installation, commissioning, operational monitoring and maintenance
Harmonized standards are available in Armenian language only.
|Government Building #3, room # 533
Republic Square, Yerevan 0010
Republic of Armenia
Tel: +374 (10) 583920, 583932
Fax: +374 (10) 583933