UNDP Regional office in Bratislava and Tajikistan CO organized a training on "UNDP-GEF Monitoring and Evaluation" held in Dushanbe city on February 22-24, 2011.
Particularly, participants addressed the following issues:
- Review of requirements and procedures of UNDP-GEF project monitoring and evaluation
- Initial phase of a project, its objectives and preparation of “Initial Report”
- Log-frame of a project as the main instrument of monitoring and evaluation
- Interim reporting of UNDP-GEF projects, PIR
- Requirements for project closure
- Monitoring of GHG emission reduction
- Monitoring of project social-economic impact
- Independent project evaluation
- Knowledge management and PR
A site visit was organized to demonstrate Integrated Rural Development Model with provision of electricity from the mini hydro as the driver, and integrating clean water, irrigation, food, employment, education and health issues into development planning at district level.
Armenian experts presented local experience in EE improvement and project management (in Russian).
|Government Building #3, room # 533
Republic Square, Yerevan 0010
Republic of Armenia
Tel: +374 (10) 583920, 583932
Fax: +374 (10) 583933