Inter-Agency Working Group (IAWG) was established by ordinance of Minister of Urban Development of the RA (#125 of November 11, 2010).
IAWG implements support activities for forming an enabling of supportive evironment for developing construction norms and regulations for the use of modern energy-efficient construction technologies and construction materials and their mandatory enactment, as well as building professional skills and capacities for introducing the construction principles in the design of energy efficient buildings (from the design phase up to the construction and exploitation phase).
The activities of the working group are as follows:
1) discuss and provide consultancy on recommendations for opportunities and removing barriers to the introduction of new energy efficiency norms and standards;
2) discuss the list and the timetable for the development, revision and localization of construction norms and standards;
3) discuss drafts of construction norms and/or standards developed/amended by international and national experts within the framework of the project and present recommendations;
4) present recommendations for improving the application and control mechanisms for construction norms and standards;
5) discuss the design and construction process of pilot energy efficient residential apartment buildings, and present recommendations for work quality control and exploitation.
Ordinance of the RA Minister of Urban Development (#125 of November 11, 2010)
|Government Building #3, room # 533
Republic Square, Yerevan 0010
Republic of Armenia
Tel: +374 (10) 583920, 583932
Fax: +374 (10) 583933